Scarlette Tipton, now two-years-old, had her left arm completely amputated because of cancer when she was 10 months old; Doc, a rescue kitten, had her right paw amputated after an accident involving a car. So on Christmas eve, the Tipton family, from California, went to the shelter. By Wednesday, Doc was part of the family.. “We wanted a little kitten to have [Scarlette] grow up with, so she has something that’s just like her,” mom Simone Tipton told Love Meow. She did notice that Doc had staples on her side and said ‘owies’. I let her know that she had owies just like her, and she placed her hand on her side and just nodded. She recognizes that the cat has similar struggles as she does.” This little girl and this tiny kitten both lost something to tragedy Scarlette had to have her left arm amputated due to cancer Doc the kitten lost her paw after she tried to sleep under the hood of a car to stay warm The two found each other on Christmas eve, after the Tipton family learned about the cat on TV Scarlette’s misfortune began when she was diagnosed with a never-before seen type of cancer that made her left arm swell up
- Next story Cat With split-colored face becomes a father to kittens in each of his colors
- Previous story This 75-Year-Old Artist Creates Edits Of Bushes In Honor Of His Deceased Cat..
- Dog Blinded Through Suspected Dogfighting Yearns For Cuddle Buddy & Loving Home
- Small Stray Pup Falls From The Sky, Miraculously Survived
- The Dog Had No Strength Left To Survive And She Brought Her Puppies To People on the Porch
- Pitbull Fights Off a 6-Foot Shark To Rescue His Owner
- Parrot Makes Veterinary Staff Cry With Laughter During Nail Trim
No comments to show.